Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Anyone interested to make Delight's next startup animation?

Hey friends..

I am planning to put a new Startup animation for Delight Belle v5.0 as that could be the last update for Delight Belle firmwares for N8..

I will talk about it later, what I want to know right now is if anyone of you is intersted to create one for Delights next version.. if so you can send me a mail with your result. It could be a gif or mbm file..

Whoever entry I will select get Delight Belle v5.0 (English version only) before the official release.. ;)

Take care and enjoy :)

14 comments:

  1. this will be the last firmware for n8??
    its mean there have no update in future like 5.1, 6.0, 7.0??
    everybody love your work... please keep your good work.. don't stop at this point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not saying it will be., but it may be.. I will explain my reasons later.. Let's focus on this post first ;)

      Delete
    2. its ok dude, you did a great job.. thanks for your Delight Belle CFW..

      Delete
  2. I hope the reason for this is that you are getting a PureView.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited with delight belle 5.0 hope to have the new widgets in 808 like gallery widget which was already ported to n8... thanks man... even though we don't know if this is your last cfw for n8.. it will remain the best us... I hope you can give us a date when you will release your 5.0

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Gif foryou ;) how can I send this to you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can post your link here itself..

      Delete
    2. I do not know if you like it ; )
      http://www.mediafire.com/?d1tauitgc8iu9p8

      Delete
    3. Thanks.. I will have a look at it.. :)

      Delete
    4. It's nice except use much better fonts. Animation is hanging or stopping in between. Don't use that thunder effect., it's not looking good.. Mail me on nicesoni_ash@yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk

      Delete