Friday, March 2, 2012

Release may get delayed :(

Hey ...

As I got my N8 yesterday I started to do final testing and found a bug, fortunately it's only in English version and I also found the reason for that.., so I will fix it soon.. and because of how long it will take, release of English version may get delayed however as the same problem is not in translated versions since they don't have Nokia Maps integrated, they will be published as promised.

I will try to fix this bug in English version as soon as possible.

Stay tune..

3 comments:

  1. We should be able to click a "like" around here :))
    Thanks Sunny!

    ( you bring some light in our lives, so i replaced Soni with Sunny :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Not completely, it still has some issues.. Very slight purple tint issue is there and I have already complaint about it, let's see.

      Delete