Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Regarding Delight PR1 & Anna Firmware Files

In last few days, many users asked me for Delight Anna series firmware files which were uploaded on various hosts, unfortunately I don't have any backups with me anymore for those files.

Since I have already moved on to Android it's tough for me to be in both worlds simultaneously however I tried as much as possible.

I still have Delight Belle v5.2 (last version I made for N8 guys) but not before that. I am still trying to find out if any Delight lover has those files and if so, I would update this blog about the same.

Hopefully some Delight lover is still on such version.

Till then enjoy the current Delight Team's wonderful work.

Thanks.

11 comments:

  1. I still have Delight 5.1, 5.2, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 if that helps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, but they all are Belle versions. I am looking for Delight Anna files.

      Delete
  2. just searched the web, but I couldn't find a re-upload anywhere

    I posted a tweet about it and hope to get some answers.
    I don't have the anna files on my computer anymore either.
    and I started to be part of Delight right after when Soni and some other guys were discussing a way to unlock the core

    ReplyDelete
  3. r u when release next ver of c7?

    ReplyDelete
  4. r u make full ver of fp2 for c7,n8. it is possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it is possible without the ability to open the inner core

      Delete
  5. i hope it's still there :)
    i really want to have 3 great collection of delight : pr 1.2 , pr 2.0, and latest delight... It's awesome... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, my tweet got retweeted to about 6000 people...we'll see if it shows up

      Delete
  6. ur next plan what.any update for c7 and n8?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any ideas? If you have enough ideas for an update, then maybe I can make one

      Delete